Monday, June 26, 2006

Under Armor Heat Gear Loose Full T-Shirt


The Under Armor Heat Gear Loose Full T-shirt is probably one of the most warn garments of clothing in my outdoor gear collection. It is perfect for nearly every outdoor adventure. I'll wear it running just as soon as I'd don it while backpacking. Here are some of the features I like about it.


Pros

  • Seams- Are right above the shoulders of the shirt. However, they are so comfortable that there is 0 irritation while backpacking.
  • Wicking- Amazing wicking properties suck the sweat right off of your skin.
  • Durability- I have had this shirt for 4 years and it's still in one piece.
  • Sizing-Gives you full room to move around. Does not sacrifice maneuverability.
  • Lack of Warmth- Perfect weight for summer conditions.

Cons

  • Very few, all around great shirt.
  • Not as cheap as cotton.

Summary
Perfect shirt for nearly anyone. Please post a flaw if you know of one because I'm hard pressed to find one.

No comments: