Monday, June 26, 2006

Men's Ex Officio Boxers Review


I think I have fallen in love with my boxers. The Men's Ex Officio Boxers are the most comfortable boxer on the planet!

Why I Love My Boxers
  1. When I wear my Ex Officio Boxers it feels like I am not wearing anything.
  2. The material is the sofest, most comfortable fabric that I have ever felt.
  3. The waist band is not too tight, but fits snugly.
  4. They dry faster than my rain jacket.
  5. After several days of continous wear, Ex Officio Boxers still smell acceptable.
  6. The color schemes are plain and simple. They don't stand out but they still look good.
  7. Seams are correctly placed and do not irratate.

If they weren't so expensive ($24 a pair), I think they would be all I would wear!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review... I love them too!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to get a pair for my boyfriend.

Dagny
www.onnotextiles.com
bamboo clothing

Groomy said...

It is very interesting share. Not everyone is able to find such money saving deals. I am quite a big fan of high quality fitness gears but also make sure that I am getting the stuff at low prices. Such deals are just perfect for me. Recently I bought the tank top and sweatpants under a sale offer and really happy with this!